Motivation Letter for Geoinformatics for Urbanised Society
The motivation letter (in English, maximum of 4600 characters with spaces) should be based on the following points:
- Describe what field-related skills and knowledge you have acquired through previous education and working experience (if applicable) and how these match or are relevant to the content of this master´s programme.
- Analyse how the master's programme in Geoinformatics for Urbanised Society can contribute to your personal development.
- Describe your current ideas about a research topic you would like to focus on during your master's studies.*
* Research topic described in the motivation letter is not binding and may change during your studies
In the evaluation of motivation letter, the following criteria will be considered:
- Compatibility of interests and the issues raised in the motivation letter with the goals of the master’s programme (35 %)
- Analytical and argumentation skills (35%)
- Self-expression skills and fluency of written English (30%).